Ms. Johnson has taught at the Technology Center of DuPage for 20 years. She is certified to teach and has taught in the areas of Construction Trades (10 years), CAD and Revit, and Data Entry and Office Systems. She presently teaches in Project Lead the Way (10 years) which includes Introduction to Engineering Design, Principles of Engineering and Civil Engineering and Architecture.
- Master of Sciences SIUC: Workforce Development and Education
- Associates Degree COD: Architectural Technology
- Drafting Certificate COD: Architectural Technology
- Chicago Construction Safety Council: OSHA 10-Hour Course
- Project Lead The Way Summer Training Institute: Introduction to Engineering Design, Principles of Engineering, and Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Teaching Endorsement: Technology Education
- Bachelor of Science in Education SIUC: Business Education