Paul BungeProgram Coordinator - Program Instructor
Auto Body Repair & Refinishing
Paul Bunge is currently in his eleventh year as a Collision Repair/Refinishing Instructor at Technology Center of DuPage. His primary focus is to develop student skills in the disciplines of non-structural repair, refinishing, welding, and managerial skills. While developing these skills, students will also have the opportunity to receive I-Car Certification and/or Dual Credit through Kishwaukee Community College. Ultimately this combination will assist the students to transition smoothly to either an entry level position in the automotive collision repair industry or a post-secondary institution for further training.
- Semi-truck maintenance and driver, Ron Bend Trucking
- Adjunct Automotive Technology Instructor, Waubonsee Community College
- Seasonal farm equipment operator, MTR Farms
- Assistant Body Shop Manager, Packey Webb Ford
- Auto Body Technician, Cliff’s Body Shop
- Partner, J&P Landscaping
- BS Industrial Technology, Northern Illinois University
- Offset Press Operator, Perfect Impressions Inc.